Wednesday 1 February 2012

#45 Face Of The Night.

As I'm always out recently and haven't been blogging much at all I thought that I would atleast show you what I look like when I'm off out and about being young, wild and 18!


So the other night I wasn't off out anywhere fancy just my local bar and club which I always have such an amazing time with girlies. But to atleast try and look half decent I used...
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish in 200 Soft Beige
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
  • FAMOUS by Sue Moxley Merged Eye Shadow in Shade 6
  • Boujois Volumizer Mascara
  • EEylure False Eyelashes in 115
  • MUA Lipgloss in Shade 2
So there wasn't very much to it as I like to keep my makeup routine as simple as possible. Here are also a few more snaps from the night!

 

7 comments:

  1. You and your friends are so stunning. Share some prettiness please?! Thanks! ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are having fun now that your legal! Great pictures hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeup! The lashes look great, I want to try some eylure lashes, I've been seeing them a lot on blogs lately :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eeylure lashes are amazing, and I find that they stay on so well, I never have to reapply because they are falling off during a night out! xx

      Delete
  4. woooow your blog is amazing my dear!!!!
    i really like your style and your total looks

    keep posting you go girl!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs