Sunday 5 February 2012

#46 Lauren Pope For Little Mistress And Bank.

Most of you know that I am a total die hard TOWIE fan and fell in love with the cast when they first appeared on our screens. I know that lots of people don't 'rate' The Only Way Is Essex but for me if I don't watch it each week I feel incomplete. I wouldn't say that the girls are my idols or that I want to be like them, because I don't, but I do enjoy a good giggle watching them and the stupidity of the things which they come out with, as it cracks me up!
However, the fashion of the girls always intrigues me as it's constantly in the media whether it's being slated or praised. So when I saw on Twitter that Lauren 'Popey' Pope's new clothing range had been launched I had to check it out! However, after a bit of research I've seen that not all of it has been released yet and are 'Coming Soon' But here's a peak of what's to come.

"With a rapidly growing reputation as a ‘must-have’ label Little Mistress provides a collection of pieces with exquisite embellished detailing, lush layered textures and unique prints, including a range of unique girly designs created by ‘It girl’ Lauren Pope!"

Lauren Pope has designed a range of clothing for Little Mistress who deliver great feminine, chic and pretty clothing each season making sure that they are keeping up with the current trends, and this S/S season has seen the beginnings of Lauren's range being launched. Here is what is currently available from the webiste at http://little-mistress.co.uk/

Navy 60's Panel Dress, £40
Animal Print Jumpsuit, £50
Pink Shift Pleat Detail Dress, £45
Pink 2 In 1 Dove Print Dress, £42,

Little Mistress is also working alongside Bank and a small amount of Lauren's collection is also available to buy online and in stores. The collection is definitely something which I will be purchasing in the near future, as I feel that the prices are reasonable, I know that you could probably get a similar item cheaper and that you are paying for Lauren's branded name, but I don't think that they are really unreasonable, and I love how it's not the stereo typical 'Essex Fashion' which again everyone slates, but I just can't help but love parts of it, and lets be honest, who doesnt enjoy a good fake tan?! But... I am yet to brave a vajazzle...




3 comments:

  1. I love Towie too. Loving that navy dress from Lauren's collection xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving her range. Lucy has a clothing site and I just think it is SO overpriced so I love the fact Lauren hasn't done the same!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs