Tuesday 21 February 2012

#48 Hey There Stranger.

HEY THERE BLOGGERS!


Long time no see! I haven't been able to blog as much recently as for some reason I've had restrictions put on my internet meaning I can't go onto social networking sites till after 6pm, which is really, really, REALLY rubbish! However, it has given me time to get some bits together ready for new posts! So today is just a catch up because recently I've felt really out of touch with the blogging world and want to reconnect with my readers as I was so close to packing it in. I feel that nowadays there is such pressure to be the perfect and the best blogger. I don't proclaim to be a beauty and fashion expert because I'm not I'm just an ordinary student living at home spending my weekends partying hard and hanging out my bottom! I just like to blog when I have free time, especially when it's something I have an interest it and likewise for talking to people who share the same interests. But people like me are criticised so much for our 'unprofessional' blogs and writting style. People even rant about other blogs at the quality of the photos taken. I don't know why the blogging world has become so bitchy because it wasn't when I started back in last summer but I'm not a person who can be dealing with all the aggro. So no it isn't a priority of mine as to how many followers I have, I'm just amazed and so thankful for the followers I do have, and no I do not loose sleep over not having anything to post the next day and quite frankly I don't care about the grammar police! Nobody's perfect, everyone makes mistakes so if I don't quite spell a word right occasionally or forget to put a comma where it should be then sue me! That's my little rant over! Sorry for the negativity!
Other than my rant I hope all my lovely followers are doing well! Do tell me what you have all been up to! Also, I'd like to improve my blog so please leave comments on how you think I could improve and what would you like to see? I'm open to all views, opinions and suggestions! :-)
Finally, I just thought I'd show my face with a nice big cheesy grin as at the moment I'm feeling very happy and content with life, all will be revealed soon ;-)



Would you look at that, mascara on my eyes, how very unprofessional of me;-) what am I thinking for posting this picture?!



  • Rimmel Lasting Finish in 200 Soft Beige
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
  • FAMOUS by Sue Moxley Merged Eye Shadow in Shade 6
  • Boujois Volumizer Mascara
  • MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
  • No 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Dreamy


4 comments:

  1. You go girl! I'm with you on that note, it's crazy! By the way- gorgeous eyes!
    Check out my gorgeous updated blog and new beauty post!

    vivalashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I always end up with mascara on my eyelids, I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I often lose touch with the whole blogging thing! Glad to see a post from you on my dashboard. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs