Sunday 20 May 2012

#67 Blog Of The Week #1

Welcome to the first Blog Of The Week!

This weeks favourite blog goes to Katie over at Smile As Big As You Dream
'I'm Katie, sixteen & from Newcastle, England. 90% of the time I'm in my own little world dreaming of Louboutins and Michael Kors. Anything pink or sparkly I LOVE, and I'm a self confessed tan'aholic. Feel free to follow and leave comments - I read them all and HUGELY appreciate them! I check out and follow if I'm interested in your recent blogs.'
The gorgeous Katie has only just started her blog Smile As Big As You Dream this month and already it is proving to be very popular and I can see why with her regular posts! Already Katie has posted on some great topics within Beauty and Fashion, including my favourite post on her nail designs including use of nail foils and her wishlist posts! I'm almost certain that there is going to be more great thing to come.
www.smileasbigasyoudream.blogspot.co.uk
I also asked Katie a few questions on her blog, so please read them before checking out Katies blog and following - whilst finding out for yourself how great it is! 

1. Why did you start blogging?
I mainly started blogging because whenever I buy items - such as makeup, hair products etc, I like to read the reviews (geeky I know) and whenever I was looking blogs always came up. I started to read more and more of them and was really interested in what others had been buying and trying out. I'm a typical teenager who tries and buys all sorts and I wanted to share with others what I thought of different products. A couple of people I have on twitter have blogs too, so I didn't think I'd be the only one - from there I decided to create "Smile as big as you dream" :)
2. What audience is you blog for?
My blog is mainly focused on makeup, fashion and nails - the 3 main things I take interest in. However it does have a few random posts just asking for opinions and "what do yous think?" so it is quite an interactive but informative blog (I hope!!) I'd say the audience for my blog would be girls who are also interested in those; whether that being teenagers like myself, or women. 
3. What do you find to be the positives and negatives of having a blog?
There are so many positives to having a blog; the main one being it gives you a chance to read a variety of reviews on products before actually taking the splurge to buy it yourself. Another would be they are super informative, I've learnt a lot since I started blogging, whether that's just a few tips and tricks to full on information about skin and how to take care of it properly. The only negative I have to say about blogging is it makes you want to buy everything! (Surely that can't just be me??!) I've seen soo many gorgeous clothes and face products that I'd love to buy but I honestly can't afford....hopefully one day.
4. What is your one must have beauty product?
My #1 must have Beaty product would have to be Palmers Cocoa Butter. I've been using this for months and months and it's ah-mazing! The smell is fresh and it's super light weight on your skin. It gets rid of dry skin and moisturises more than any other I've tried. There's honestly nothing better than exfoliating then lathering your skin in it. I have quite sensitive skin, yet it still works miracles on me, definitely my #1 must have product. 

2 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous! I'm off to check out her blog now! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. I love posts like these, it's great to get to know other bloggers!

    Cute blog, I'm following :)

    XX

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs