Friday 18 May 2012

#66 A Taste Of Things To Come..

Evening bloggers! Just a quick not to say that I know there hasn't been many 'usual' posts here on Beautiful Nellies - but then again what is usual? I don't think I really restrict my blog with regards to what I write about as it's my blog and I guess I'll write about things which matter to me or things which I'm interested in. I don't think you can really call me your average beauty blogger!! However, I am curious as to what it is you like about my blog!
I currently have lots of blog post ideas written down and I can't wait to share them all with you! However, I am doing a new feature which will start as of this Sunday which is 'My Favourite Blog Of The Week' and this post will be purely about my favourite blog of the week and the blogger behind the blog! I want to do this to introduce people to new blogs and give people a variety of wider reading, it also aims to introduce new bloggers into the blogging community and I'm sure you'll give them a warm welcome just like you did to me nearly a year ago!
I'm currently contacting bloggers and asking if they'd like to take part in this feature - as of course it's free advertisement, and who doesn't like a bit of that?! ;) But if you'd like to be involved leave me a comment or simply drop me an email at HannahLouise-x@live.co.uk
Keep your eyes peeled and I look forward to hearing you!
Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs