Sunday 10 June 2012

#72 Blog Of The Week #2

This weeks Blog Of The Week goes to Abi over at Me, Myself And Fashion
''My name is Abi and I am wildy fascinated by fashion, humanities and journalism. I live in the wierdly weathered England where it is crowded with such lovely people. I aspire to be a fashion journalist who travels all around the world. I dream to live in America and explore the exquisite, popular areas on my travels. An English degree at University is my ambition, possibly in London? Another goal is to gain a lot of friends and followers through this blog and share my passions with you. Quote: If people do not laugh at your dreams, then you are not aiming high enough. Exceed your expectations. xxx'
Abi is one of the youngest bloggers I have come across, but has one of the best blogs which I like to read and we all know I'm not a regular blogger so when I do blog I do love to head over to Abi's blog to find out what she's been getting up to. She also has some amazing outfit posts and hauls which I am very jealous of as they are lovely including a recent post on her jewellery which I really recommend that you check out!
www.velvetpassion.blogspot.com
I also asked Abi some questions about her blog - so stick around to read them before you go off to follow Abi's blog and follow!

1. Why did you start blogging?

Well, I started blogging for a number of reasons. The main one was because I want to be a journalist and I thought blogging would be perfect for it: I would be writing frequently which meant my writing skills would hopefully improve, and I would be surrounded by a range of bloggers who I could gain tips and inspiration from. Another reason was because one of my friends introduced me to a blog called 'The Beautiful Rampage'. Her posts were so beautiful and I wanted to create something similar to her. I started a blog up immediately and I was extremely excited. (Although choosing everything, like the blog title and the header, was more difficult that I expected, however fun.)

2. What audience is your blog for?

Me, Myself And Fashion is a fashion and beauty blog which has a range of different posts. My blog is drowning with hundreds of outfit posts haha, but sometimes I do makeup posts, videos, general life posts and lots more. It is aimed at an audience who shares a passion of fashion or just enjoys regular posts from a girl who loves to write.

3. What do you find to be the positives and negatives of having a blog?

There are so many positives with having a blog. It's a place where I can I can write about whatever I want, whenever I want. (Like my own little online beauty scrapbook or diary!) Also, when I do makeup reviews I know that hopefully I will be helping someone make the right decision when buying beauty products (I know that online reviews from blogs always help me!) There are so many oppertunities for bloggers too. It's a place where I made so many lovely friends - You can talk to different bloggers and get to know them - the people I have spoken to are all so kind! I cant really think of any negatives really, blogging is pretty perfect.

4. What is your one must have beauty product?

Hmmm, that is a tricky one. I would have to say that Mac Fluid Foundation is probably the must have beauty product. However, Loreal Great Lash mascara was a close one as my eyelashes are basically non-existent without this product... Its a life saver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs