Tuesday 20 November 2012

Gypsy By Elf.

A while back I discovered Elf and I made a large purchase of many products, which even still I am testing out as my Make Up collection is just growing bigger and bigger! However, one product which I have been loving recently and haven't stopped wearing is the Elf Lipstick in Gypsy.
Elf's packaging is always kept really simple which I love! However, the look of this lipstick can be very deceiving! From the picture, which was taken using natural light, the lipstick appears to be a dark red colour. I can assure you that it isn't!!

 I know! I couldn't believe it too! The lipstick actually comes out a rather bright pink! Which I wasn't complaining about! The description on the Elf website said that it was a deep, cool pink. However, it may not be that pink, but still a fantastic colour. The lipstick is highly pigmented, and really did last for hours, which even included drinking lots of water, I found that out of the whole of my day at work which was 11 hours, I only reapplied once!! The lipstick was also really nourishing to my lips as I find that usually lipsticks dry my lips out. However, Elf have added a moisture rich formula to the product, and I am so pleased to say that it works and for £1.50, I don't think you can love a product more!!

Have you tried any of the Elf Lipsticks? Will you be purchasing on?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks really nice! I've actually never tried any ELF lipstick, so I'll have to try to get my hands on it! This color looks absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks completely different on your lips than from the packaging. But very pretty on you though.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs