Monday 3 December 2012

Primed & Ready

Last month I signed up to the She Said Beauty Box and upon arrival when I looked into the box I came across the Primed & Ready primer by Collection 2000. Collection 2000 was a brand which I used when I was growing up along with Natural Collection, but the brand has had a bit of a re-vamp and I find myself always checking the counter whenever I walk into Superdrug.
For quite some time now I haven't been using a Primer in my make up routine, and I don't know why, because this product reminded me why I love primers so much and why I should be incorporating them into my routine. Primers are designed to make the skin soft and smooth before applying make up and to make the make up last longer. Since receiving the Primed & Ready; it has now become a part of my everyday make up routine. After applying my moisturiser, I then apply small amounts of the primer to my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.  It leaves my skin feeling silky and soft, and once my foundation has been applied it has that immaculate air brushed look. Working in a shop where the heating is on full blast tends to make my make up look awful, especially when I come in from the cold air, and by the end of the day, my make up just hasn't lasted a 9 hour shift. But by applying this primer I've noticed a huge difference, and my face looks almost as neat and perfect as it did before I left.
This is definitely one product which I'll be repurchasing again once it runs out and for £5.99 from Boots you can't really go wrong!
Have you tried the Primed & Ready? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. Don't we all love looking primed and ready. Sounds like something I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great product thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried this one yet! I've only recently added primer to my makeup routine! I'm currently using nivea express hyrdration primer.
    It seems okay for now!

    F x

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried it - I'm always a bit wary about much cheaper brands but this is very tempting!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs