Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Christmas Tag

Everyone likes to get involved in a good tag, and I love reading them to see what each person writes, especially as everyones answers are different. I have seen this tag flying around quite a bit recently and it was made by the lovely Georgina at Makeup-Pixi3. It is also through her blog which I am doing my Secret Santa and I can't wait to do a post to show and tell you guys all about it.
Q. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I don't think it is possible to have one favourite thing about Christmas because the whole of December is just so exciting! Everyone is in such a high spirits, I love the Christmas shopping, the meeting and exchanging of gifts with friends and family, the Christmas festivities which will be taking place such as going up to Winter Wonderland, the food and drink, the lights and the way the house is decorated, the Christmas music, and of course, nothing beats the excitement of Christmas morning, I am still a child when it comes to the morning of Christmas!

Q. What's your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
My favourite makeup look has to be the autumnal tones. I love the golds, browns, deep reds and Burgundy's. There is nothing better than a natural face, maybe slightly bronzed, with a glittering brown/gold smokey eye.

Q. Real tree or fake tree?
I love fake trees, I love the smell which they manage to fill the room with as I associate that with Christmas. However, since moving house a few years ago, I moved to a small cute house with my mum which unfortunately doesn't have room for a real tree. So we now have a fake very small silvery/white tinsel tree which teamed with lots of fairy lights and our colour scheme of purple and pink looks so cute and girly. I'll post a picture when it's up!!

Q. Giving presents of receiving presents?
Both! I think it's silly the amount of people who will choose only giving, and say it's only about giving because they don't want to look selfish. Well I don't believe that by saying both is selfish. I mean really, who doesn't enjoy opening presents on Christmas day and receiving them?! It's what makes Christmas so exciting - the exchanging of presents! It's all about a little give and take! I love spoiling my mum and boyfriend on Christmas with presents, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to enjoy being spoilt by them too. It's only once a year!

Q. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
I will always open the presents from my mum in the morning because we're both so excited and wake up at 7am! When I visit the rest of my family we don't have a set time, it's when everyone is ready to.

Q. Handmade Christmas cards or brought?
Both! Me and my mum used to be really into our card making and last year we spent lots of time making cards for everyone we knew, and I always loved the ones my mum gave me as they really were beautiful. But, there is also something about brought ones, I love the cute words in them!

Q. What's your favourite Christmas film?
You probably won't have heard of it, but it's a cartoon called Santas Pocket Watch and when I was little I had it on Video and would watch it every year on Christmas Eve just before going to bed, I'm slightly ashamed to say that I got the film copied onto DVD and still carry on that tradition. But my favourite real film has to be Elf!

Q. What's your favourite Christmas food?
I don't think I have one particular favourite food, I love it all! The Christmas dinner, the mulled wine, the pigging out on chocolate from the Quality street tins and the cold meat buffet in the evening! I'm such a piggy!

I tag you all to do this tag, if you haven't done it already. Leave me the links of your tag if you have done it or once you have done it!
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs