Monday 8 April 2013

Dot By Marc Jacobs

With the sun trying to peak through the cracks in the clouds I am definitely getting that spring/summer feeling. I can't wait for the day where I can step outside the house without having to wear my winter coat or a pair of boots. I long for those days where I can walk out the house in just a vest top, permanently wear sunglasses and it still be warm as I'm sipping on a nice cold glass of wine outside the pub watching the sun set. Yes, yes I am still dreaming!
Summer is also a time for me where I love to wear those fresh girly scents and what better way to do that than by wearing a bit of Marc Jacobs?!
If you say to me "Marc Jacobs" it immediately reminds me of Daisy. Daisy has to be my ultimate favourite perfume which just so happens to have been stolen off of me by my Mum. When I worked at House of Fraser I would constantly be spritzing myself with it and one day when I came home my Mum complimented me on the perfume, so I knew it would be a great gift idea, one which she loved and still keeps on repurchasing. At Christmas I received a Boots voucher and rather than wasting it on make up I really don't need I thought I'd get something a bit more luxurious and treated myself to a perfume, yes I know I didn't really need another either!
All perfumes by Marc Jacobs come in bottles with incredible lids which to me is what makes the brand stand out so well. I choose Dot because it's different to Daisy, and I was after different. Dot is a very light, refreshing fragrance with a nice helping of florals. This really will be my summer scent and personally, I love it, plus it looks good on my dressing table too!
My bottle which I brought is 30ml and retails at £37.00. The perfume can also be brought in 50ml for £47.00 or 100ml for £63.00
 
Which is your favourite Marc Jacobs perfume?!
 

18 comments:

  1. I tried this the other day in Boots and thought it smelt gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how I came to buy it the lady gave it to me to have a whiff and I fell in love! X

      Delete
  2. I love Daisy Sunshine! I haven't smelt this fragrance yet :)

    New follower! :)
    Take a look at my blog and let me know what you think!

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't smelt Daisy Sunshine yet, so I'll try it out.
      Thank you Natasha, I will X

      Delete
  3. I love the bottle.. it's adorable!!! I love Marc Jacob's Daisy so I'm sure I'd love this too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it Gemma?! I think you definately would too! XX

      Delete
  4. How cute is that bottle! Also I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award, I would love it if you could have a look and do it yourself, all the information is on my blog :) xx

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous! Thak you, I'll check it out :) XX

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS!!!!! I got this last year for my birthday i didnt care what it smelt like i just needed that bottle in my collection but added bonus that it smells amazing!!!!! :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know what you mean, it's such a lovely scent!! XX

      Delete
  6. Daisy is definitely my favorite by Marc Jacobs!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't deny that Daisy is one of my favourites too!!

      Delete
  7. I love Daisy! Couldn't be without it. Dot is lovely too though and the bottle is mega cute! I love your blog, new follow :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs