Sunday 28 April 2013

My World.

I don't usually write personal posts on my blog and I feel I ought to a bit more so that you guys get to see the real me. But at the moment I'm having a bit of writers block and to be honest a bit fed up of writing just product reviews, I want to write something a bit more 'real' and it maybe that I'm feeling particularly soppy as to why I'm writing this post.
 
I don't tend to mention my boyfriend Tyler an awful lot, but I feel he deserves this little post. Last month we celebrated our first anniversary together and I cannot tell you how quickly it has come around. It feels like yesterday when I wrote my post on committing the worst dating rule of all, as Tyler was my Exes best friend. Yes some may think that's a total bitch thing to do but it was all honestly for the best and the both of us couldn't be happier. It's not like me and my Ex broke up and we got together, it was five months after and my Ex was given plenty of opportunities to say if he wasn't happy with it. I don't dislike my Ex because if it hadn't of been for him I would never of met the guy I love so much.
 
I have never met anyone who genuinely makes me so happy, knows me the way he does, puts himself out for me and I can never stop thinking about him. There are so many things which he does for me which I am completely grateful for, even just the little things like giving me a back tickle to send me to sleep. I could gush about him for hours, I really could. There are days where my cheeks physically hurt from smiling too much. Of course we have little silly bickers, mainly because his favourite game is winding me up, and to be honest I always react to it, but over the past 13 months I can honestly say we have only every argued about 3 times, which is pretty incredible considering how argumentative I am, he just brings out the best in me.
 
We have been through a lot together and each day we just get stronger and stronger. I know I'm only 19 and a lot of my readers are a few years older than that, so maybe I seem like a silly girl, but everyone knows when something is meant to be and this just feels to good to ever give up on, he really is the other half of me. I always say that the future is the future, it can't always be written, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming, I just hope that mine is with him. Some girls may think this post is silly and soppy, sorry if you do but our relationship hasn't changed me. I still have all my friends as does he, and our relationship doesn't make me any less independent, I just want to share it all with him
 
With his love and support, more than ever, I feel I can over come anything and achieve everything. With my hand on my heart I can truly say I love him, and it is he who has taught me what love is.
 

14 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post and really nice, different from most blogs its nice for personal posts too! and you should never feel silly if you feel something is meant to be then it is :) it sounds like you have found your soul mate and that is very special. I first met my partner at 16 and we have been together since then and its 4 years on now :-) its good as its not just a relationship but a friendship to and I feel this makes it more special its nice to know you always have that one person you can trust :) Hope you had a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Krystel!! He sure feels incredibly special to me! That's exactly how I feel, we were friends before we got together and I just feel as though it's just gotten stronger and stronger. I hope you and your partner have many more years to come! xoxox

      Delete
  2. I love personal posts on blog! Your blessed to have a great partner hopefully for the rest of your life and I wish you both the best!


    -Erica xx
    www.ericawears.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you wrote your post about your ex and I'm so glad that you are finally super happy! Also, 19 may be young but that's not a bad thing!! I moved in with my bf when I was 18... That was like 4.5 years ago!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how quickly that time has come around Soph!! I know what you mean and trust me if we could afford it we would already be living together. It's crazy 'cause my Mum was living with my Dad and had a morgage at my age, 19! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Loved this post it was a pleasure to read, im sure you will both be very happy together forever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing silly about loving someone who treats you well, doll! This post is adorable. Congratulations to you on your one year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know deep down there isn't anything wrong I just don't know why I worry about how people will percieve me/it! xo

      Delete
  6. this is seriously adorable, and you seem so content and well suited! congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Gabriella! I've never felt more happy or content with life ever! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs