Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beauty | John Frieda Sheer Blonde and Frizz-Ease

Sheer Blonde: Everlasting Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner 250ml*
Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque 150ml*
Frizz-Ease Original Formula Hair Serum 50ml*

For a long time I have wanted a hair care routine as I've never really had one other than washing my hair. My hair has always been really funny when it comes to heat protectors and serums and I've never incorporated hair masks into my routine. That is until now, where I see the benefits of them and the difference it makes to my hair using them.

My natural hair colour is a very dark blonde/ash colour. Other than a spell of a few years where I was a brunette I have always been blonde and since the age of around 13 have always used bleach to highlight my hair and make it almost white blonde. To give my hair some kind of care I have cut down on how often I get it bleached. It used to be every month and it is now every other month, sometimes I'll even go two months. I've also gone from a full head of highlights to a half head (which I'm not complaining about due to the costs too!). As we're well into winter now I find that the cold, bitter air mixed with central heating can also be a killer for my locks making them quite dry, and finally due to a serious lack of sunshine my hair isn't keeping it's blondness due to the natural sunlight bleach and I start to notice a few more yellow-ey tones to my hair, which I can't stand. however, since using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner for blonde hair I've noticed that it has delayed this process, which to me is amazing. I use colour protecting shampoo and conditioners all the time, but none seem to prevent the discolouring as much as this shampoo and conditioner. However, the only downside which I find to the shampoo and conditioner is that if I use them often, everyday for a week or so, they begin to make my hair go slightly limp and look a little greasy much sooner than normal.

The John Frieda Intensive Masque and Hair Serum have also been added to my new routine. I've been using the Hair Masque once a week after shampooing my hair, and I cannot get over how soft my hair feels. Even my Mum who suffers from particularly frizzy hair has even commented on how well this product works for her. I have to say though, I can't choose what my favourite thing about the product is. If it's the way it leaves your hair so soft or the incredible fragrance it has as it uses Avocado Oil. The hair serum has also been brilliant for when I've had those unruly bed-hair days. All that's required is a small amount of product, the size of a pea, which is then put into the wet ends of your hair to give you that perfectly smooth, soft and shiny blow-dry.

These products have definitely kick-started my haircare routine and I can't wait to start trying more of the John Frieda range!

3 comments:

  1. my hair enjoys anything but the cold, I love using bumble and bumble on it the moisture line made a huge difference to my hair! new follower :) x

    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used these shampoo and conditioner duo for months while I was blonde and I didn't notice any difference, I'm glad you had better luck!
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Frizz-Ease, it works really well with my hair type :)

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs