Thursday 9 January 2014

Beauty | Soap & Glory: The Yule Monty

This Christmas one of my favourite presents was the Soap & Glory Yule Monty gift set. If you don't know by now, I am a massive Soap & Glory fan and the huge gift set just satisfies all my S&G needs!! The carry-case in which it all came in was also designed by Jonathan Saunders this year, and each year the case is designed differently, but this one will sure be a keeper to store all my products in!

Although you can no longer buy the gift set from Boots, all the products are individually available to buy and for what you pay, I consider them to be very worth when you also look at the quantity of the product. Each Christmas Soap & Glory also bring out a large gift set just like this one for around £60. However, just before Christmas there is always a period of time where the gift set goes down to less than half price, and when you think that about 3 of the products can individually cost £10 each, then that's a complete bargain, so it's always worth waiting for that offer!

As well as skin and body care Soap and Glory also do cosmetics. I'm yet to try any of their other products as I've only used the Thick & Fast Mascara which I adore, and am ever so near to running out, so this arrived just in time!

Some of the products here are dupes of what I already own, but personally I think you can never have enough Soap & Glory, although my boyfriend seems to think differently...

Full reviews on some of the products will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ah that set looks incredible, wish I had bought it! Ah!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs