Wednesday 8 January 2014

Fashion | What I Brought In The Sales

Everybody loves a good bargain, especially in the sales and to me it has become more apparent that the Christmas Sales are a part of my Christmas, sort of routine, if you like. Working at Next is brilliant when it comes to the sales, not so much so with the 6am start on Boxing Day but it does mean that working there we get first picks of what's going into the sale and I can't resist a few bargains! So here is what I picked up from Next in the sale and a few bits from various other places!
The shoes if I can recall are probably the most expensive thing I picked up with one pair costing £16, but that's still so cheap for such pretty shoes! The Jeggings were a great bargain at £12 once I find a style of Jean which I like I then have to have them in every colour and I haven't these yet, so what a bargain! Snuggly jumpers are always a must when it comes to winter shopping, the blue and gold cost £10 and the grey £14. Baring in mind that knickers and bras have individual costs I was able to pick up two complete sets for around £10 each! What a bargain?! Finally, the cream Gillet was £14, I brought it before the sale in brown but chose not to get the cream as it would probably always end up being dirty, but I couldn't resist it at that price!

Finally the faux leather skater style skirt from New Look was £10. I've wanted one for ages so was chuffed and the white bra and knicker set was brought in the Ann Summers sale. The Ann Summers sale makes buying bras so much more affordable! I'm really pleased with all my sale buys and can't wait to wear them all!

What did you buy in the sale?!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have got some fab bargains there :) I'm rubbish at sale shopping and always wish I was the type of person that could find some great buys, I just haven't got the patience! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so pleased! I like to have a little look, but if I have to rummage in shops for things like a jumble sale then I can't be bothered! xo

      Delete
  2. Amazing buys, those shoes and that necklace are gorgeous. You did very well in the sales indeed!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I love them all, and it was worth spending my last few pennies on it all, even if that does mean I am so poor now haha! xo

      Delete
  3. I love those grey suede embellished ankle strap shoes! I fell in love with them the minute I saw you put a picture on Instagram up :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore them too! Whenever I have anything pretty I have to share it on Instagram too! haha xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs