Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fashion | The New Black Bag

As soon as I see something that I like, I know I have to have it and it was the same with this Black Plate Premium Bag from Next. Out of all the handbags I own, I only owned one black bag and I had recently started to think that it was coming to the end of it's life so as soon as I spotted this one it immediately ticked all the boxes and I used up the last of my birthday money to buy it.

I love the simplicity of the bag, yet it still has attractive detailing. I'm also forever hoarding round crates of stuff with me so tha fact that it's big enough to fit all my junk in is another bonus. The bag consists of 3 compartments, 1 large zipped compartment in the middle, and the other two are either side and use poppers rather than zips. I'm always very safety conscious so anything valuable such as phone, money etc go into the zipped compartment and anything else like lip glosses and a ridiculous amount of sweet wrappers for when I can't find a bin go in the popper compartments.

At £50.00 some people may find this bag rather on the pricey side especially as it's just from Next. However, the quality is brilliant and so far it hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear like my Primark bags do in their first few weeks of life. I also like the fact that there is also an adjustable handle so that you can carry the bag in which ever way is comfiest, on long days out, with any bag I'm always swapping and changing the way I carry it in order to stop my shoulders from aching - perhaps that's a sign that I carry too much?!

There is nothing I could fault this bag for and I haven't let it out of my grasp since I brought it.

What's your recent favourite purchase?

6 comments:

  1. I love this bag, it's practical and looks stunning!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I love about it Bethan!! xo

      Delete
  2. Love love love this bag! And it's a great size chuck all the tonnes of things I carry around with me in! Hmmm, my birthday's coming up and this could definitely go on the list :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Wendy! I haven't used any other bag since, it just goes with everything and still looks great! xo

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely bag, Next have been upping their game alot recently across the board its been great to see them bring out higher quality handbags, lovely post :)

    H, xo
    adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have Helen! I work for them and I'm loving all their products which they're bringing out for SS14! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs