Monday 30 June 2014

Blogging... How I Found My Inspiration


Now I wish my desk space looked just like this!

I realise I've been a bit AWOL recently when it's come to blogging, but truth be told I started to lose my blogging mojo, big time! Don't get me wrong, I still loved reading all the blog posts which I follow, I just lost my inspiration for writing my own posts. However, after a lot of time out and space to think I feel as though I've finally found my blogging enthusiasm again, and I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has stood by me and my blog and continues to read my posts and follow me with my journey that I'm making through out life. I know that there are a lot of posts out there like this, but for those who do suffer from a lack of inspiration from time to time I just want to share my tips on how I found my inspiration again.

1. Take some time out to do what you enjoy. Don't ever get too worked up and stressed about your blog posts, because at the end of the day, it's not worth it. To me, blogging is a hobby, and hobbys should be enjoyed, not feel stressful or feel as though it is something you must do. Once you start doing the things you love, you may find your post inspiration from that.

2. Don't feel as though you must stick to one genre for your blog. I wanted to predominantly be a beauty blog, but then I realised that it's actually really expensive to always be spending my money on beauty products just so I could write a beauty post. Again, post what interests you, even if it's art, politics or skin care, as long as you enjoy the content!

3. Have a diary just for your blog so that you can write lists and notes when post ideas come to you. I find this really handy and have recently reorganised my diary so that I can now look at it to refer to for post ideas.

4. Read other blogs, this really helps to give my some inspiration and reminded me during my time-out why I love blogging so much!

5. Tags are your bestfriend! If you are feeling so incredibly stuck for inspiration do a tag! There are so many different ones out there on the web, and I love to read a good tag, it allows me to get to know the blogger so much more.

6. Post when you want to post. Don't feel as though you much schedule lots of posts. If you want to and you have the time and motivation to do it, then do it. But don't under any circumstances must you feel as though you always have to schedule lots of posts for your blog. Blog when it is convenient to you!

So this is what I've been doing recently to get me back to enjoying posting, and I hope to be able to find lots of time to sit down and write all the posts that I have planned, my notebook is bursting! I hope this helps anyone who is also stuck in a blogging rut, like I have been!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs